Just for Two – Just for You!
Located in a secret, secluded location. The ultimate experience of nature with cosy comfort protected from the elements, offering unparalleled privacy, forest and waterways.
There is only one Yurt, you will always be our only guests and enjoy total privacy.
Covid-19 – as well as strict, approved cleaning protocols, we believe that time is the best protection for our guests, and are only taking one booking per week with 7 days between bookings for peace of mind.
Exclusive eco-luxury glamping in the heart of Victoria’s High Country. Handcrafted Mongolian Yurt and bespoke red gum ensuite overlooking 100 acres of natural red gum forest and waterways with private King River frontage.
Room to breathe in the heart of the High Country’s beautiful King Valley gourmet food and wine region.
Stargaze beside the fire on deck, swing in the hammocks, and fall in love with the outdoors again!
Experience hassle-free, eco-luxury glamping with all the creature comforts in our
fully furnished and equipped yurt, ensuite and camp kitchen.
Just bring yourself, food and drink (if you want to eat in) and we’ll take care of the rest!
Our Guarantee – Exclusively Yours
We have only one Yurt, so you will always be our only Guests and enjoy total privacy.
Not a building in sight – a total immersion in nature.
We provide a unique luxury experience combining the fundamentals of a hotel with the outdoors.
Glamping with all the creature comforts, furnished with all your essentials plus more!
Whenever possible we accommodate late check out and early check in.
- Luxury Koala queen mattress
- Quality linen
- Australian wool doona and pillows
- 95 litre bar fridge
- Odourless composting toilet
- Rainwater hot shower
- Towels – bathroom and swimming
- 12 volt solar power and lighting
- Filtered drinking water
- Wood-fired chiminea
- Hammock and outdoor setting
- Gas BBQ and burner
- Complimentary toiletries
- USB solar phone charger
- Portable fans during summer
- Hydronic heating for winter
- Coffee and sugar dispensers
- Enveloped black, green & peppermint teas
- All your kitchen essentials plus more!
- Genuine handcrafted Mongolian Yurt, fully furnished with separate boudoir and living areas
- Fully enclosed ensuite with rainwater hot shower and odourless compositing toilet
- Covered camp-kitchen/pergola area with red gum breakfast bar
- Red gum deck with wood-fire chimenea, hammocks, outdoor chairs and coffee table
- Covered walkway connecting yurt, ensuite and camp-kitchen
- 12 volt solar powered lighting and 95 litre bar fridge
- Gravity fed rainwater to ensuite and kitchen sink
- Wood-fired hot water service
- EV Charger 7 mins away
- Craft gin and beer
- Gourmet food and wine
- Nature and photography
- Adventure and action sports
- Arts and culture
- Bushwalking and hiking
- Cooking masterclasses
- Cycling – rail trail and road
- Farm Produce and Markets
- Festivals and events
- Fishing – bait, fly lure
- Four-wheel driving
- Golf – Tarrawingee or Wangaratta
- History – bushrangers, goldrush
- Horseriding – recreational, events
- Hot air ballooning, scenic flights
- Indigenous Culture
- Mountain biking – ‘Dirty Dozen’
- Romance – impress or propose
- Shopping – antique, boutiques
- Swimming and paddling
- Yoga – studio or in the vines