“Genius blend of Bohemia meets the Bush” – Guest review
- Capacity: Maximum 2 persons
- Children: Due to large bodies of unsecured water, strictly no children or babies
- Pets: For their own safety, strictly no pets
Facilities – (see Included for full listing) Please note: Weather permitting, our Chimenea operates year-round
- Genuine handcrafted Mongolian Yurt, fully furnished with handcrafted, bespoke pieces
- Fully enclosed ensuite with rainwater shower and odourless compositing toilet
- Covered camp-kitchen/pergola area with red gum breakfast bar
- Red gum deck with wood-fire chimenea, hammocks, outdoor chairs and coffee table
- Covered walkway connecting yurt, ensuite and camp-kitchen
- 12 volt solar powered lighting and 95 litre bar fridge
- Gravity fed rainwater to ensuite and kitchen sink
- Wood-fired hot water service
- EV Charger 7 mins away at King River Café
A handcrafted marvel of engineering with no screws or nails! The mesmerising fresco of painted poles ascend to the magical central dome views of sky and tree tops. Described as “a genius blend of Bohemia meets the bush”, the yurt is spacious and comfortable. A thick layer of insulating lambswool felt regulates temperature and fans and heating are provided seasonally. Central dome is fitted with flywire for your comfort.
Your Living Area
Spacious and comfortable, the stunning decorative features create a magical and relaxing space. Filtered drinking water, 95 litre bar fridge, and seasonal fans and heating for your comfort. Delight in glorious sunbeams from the decorative dome tracking lazily across the space and forest views through the doors. Equipped with everything you could need plus more!
Sits in harmony with the natural environment, providing a small yet comfortable, self-contained facility with a stunning view over Hurdle Creek and the forest from the gravity-fed rainwater hot shower. Handcrafted from natural attrition red gum with covered walkway providing shelter between Yurt and ensuite. Enjoy complimentary environmentally friendly toiletries and Nature’s Head composting toilet for the ultimate, odourless Glamping experience.
Beautiful by day and by night! Savour the sky and tree tops views of the dome, the forest views through the doors and listen to beautiful birdsong. Luxurious Australian-made Koala mattress on a handcrafted red gum queen bed. Australian-made highloft wool doona and pillows (with alternate choice of bamboo pillows) and quality linen ensure a blissful nights sleep.
Hand-sawn natural attrition red gum. Enjoy the ever-changing display of sunlight and shadows over Hurdle Creek and the forest from the comfy chairs or hammocks. By day – delight in the enchanting birdlife, watch for kangaroos, wallabies and echidna coming for a late afternoon drink. By night – stargaze by the wood-fired chimenea with your favourite beverage. Listen for the Southern Boobook Owls distinctive ‘Mopoke’ call and possums playing through the tree canopy.
Your Camp Kitchen
Undercover, pebbled, and fully equipped for your comfort and convenience. Handcrafted from natural attrition whole-trunk red gum posts to blend harmoniously with the environment. Magnificent view from the bespoke handcrafted red gum floating brekky bar. Gas flatplate BBQ and dual burner wok cooker, solar lighting – all your basics are included plus luxury extras. A double-bowl kitchen sink (with all dishwashing essentials) is located on the outer wall of the ensuite.